WHO?
Name: Dirt Bag
Nicks: Dane, dirt bag. Lumose
Online Handle: JFDane
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Grade: 11
Birthday: Jul. 3, 1986
Astrology Sign: cancer
Chinese Zodiac: who gives a sh@#
Location: ON, Canada, ay? hehe..
School: SGDHS
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 159
Hair: black with blonde highlights soon to be blue
Eyes: greenish brown,bev says grey
Heritage: Scottish
Religion: Christian
Ancestor: Scott Perley
Instrument: piano,drums,guitar,tromboner,tin whistle
Qualities: funny, dirty, odd, helpful, crazy, funny
Faults: smartass, dirty, phsyco, ready to snap at any moment
Favorites
Music: Savage Garden, Linkin Park, techno, Christian Rock
Actor: Mel Gibson
Glomps: I'll glomp you
Food: pizza, lazagna, spaghetti, tacos, chicken, crab, ice cream, cookies that beverly gives me
Scent: Karens car
Possesion: not that civic yet
Imaginary Friends: I'm not retarded
Game: final fantasy is #$@#, age of the empires,
Movies: Braveheart, Princess Mononoke
Show: Dragonball Z, Even Stevens, X-Men
Currently
Feeling: sluggish
Theme Song: Teenage Dirtbag
Status: I wish I was married to Karen
Wearing: nothing
Watching: that light go off
Reading: these Questions
Thinking: of Karen
Eating/Drinking/Digesting: pepsi, cookies
Obsession: Dragonball Z, James' fart
Working on: these questions and trying to live
Talking to: myself
Cluelessness: most things
Quoting: I'm just a Teenage dirtbag Baby
Goals:
~Short Term
live for ten more seconds
and to finish these questions
~Long Term
become an archeologist and rake in about 5 million a year
~Unrealistic
Make ten million a year and own my own laser quest
Posted by Kenza at 11:11 p.m. // Comments: 0