kenzaj.blogspot.com
"Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

Author
Know about me
Handle: Kenza
Birthdate: Jan. 4, 1985
Location: Ontario, Canada


Comments
What was said


Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Thank You
Blogger | YACCS | imood
And although edited beyond recognition, original coding/design by:
Yours-Tragically


Friday, July 12, 2002
Dane wanted me to post his thing... he had fun doing it...

01. i hurt: people who eat the last piece of pizza
02. i love: Karen
03. i hate: when I don't know something everybody else knows
04. i cry: never
05. i fear: spiders
06. i hope: that Karen and I will live happily ever after
07. i sadden: people who think they are cool
08. i feel: weird
09. i kill: spiders
10. i talk: on the phone
11. i listen: to gay music when I am with Karen
12. i break: anything I want to
13. i see: that tree
14. i smell: James fart brand
15. i taste: pepsi
16. i work: whenever I am not with Karen
17. i remember: poopin in a shoe
18. i hold: your sick
19. i hide: when people are after me
20. i pray: all the time
21. i walk: to the bathroom when I have to go pee and poop
22. i drive: my mom mental
23. i read: books
24. i burn: rubber
25. i breathe: so I don't die
26. i play: age of the empires with Karen and Beverly
27. i miss: Karen
28. i touch: you are a sick freak
29. i want: to go to cousins camp
30. i wish: that I had a million more wishes
31. i know: something you don't know
32. i said: something you don't know are you deaf?
33. i dream: when I sleep, sometimes when I am awake
34. i have: too much stuff so I am not going to say anything
36. i fall: when I skate and blade
37. i wait: for stuff
38. i need: more dirt
39. i live: until I die
40. i die: when I am through living


          Posted by Kenza at 10:48 p.m. // Comments: 0


0 Comments:

Post a Comment