"You'd be crazy too, if you were me. If you had to live my life. If you saw what I saw, heard what I hear, felt what I feel. If you thought my thoughts, had my experiences, ate my food, breathed my air... If you lived my life, you'd be me... And you'd be crazy too."
yup.. thats cool. i agree with that. *blink* oy im tired.. must burn cd's!!!
hmm so what else do i have to blog about.. hmmm... im getting quite kerfuffled over this whole i need a job thing cause my mom wont leave me alone about it. i reallt dont wanna get a job then have to quit in a month or less... thats kinda mean dont ya think? yup. so ive been burning lotsa kenshin.. hope to make lotsa money on this.. real soon.. yup... think thats about all i have to blog about for now. wish my mom would just leave me alone about this job thing. wish everybody would for that mater.
Posted by Kenza at 12:48 a.m. // Comments: 0