and in other news...school is starting soon ; ; scary... but im in the same classes as erin apparently! so it should be all good ^^ and im most likely going to be staying after classes everyday so ill have lotsa time to work on stuff.... or go online and blog.. and stuff... so.. yup.. should be fun...
and now in responce to comments on my blog... (yay! ppl actually comment! :D i <3 comments ^^)
"Not all posts are irrelevent. They are only to those who post them."
only relevent to those who post them? if thats what you mean then yes, most of the things i post on here are more for me to figure out what the heck im thinking about by writing it all down or so that i can look back at it later and remember...
"I didn't hurt myself, you might not understand or maybe you do but I tell you now that I love and am loved more now then I ever was before..."
you lost freinds, you cant tell me that doesnt hurt. it doesnt matter if they are twisted con artists who tricked you into freindship to begin with, misunderstood inocent ppl who make mistakes then cant fix, or perfectly good ppl who are taken away from you for who knows what purpose. betrayal, regret, or death. loosing people who were close to you is painful. yes you can let it go and move on, but you can_not_deny that it hurts unless you never cared to begin with.
Posted by Kenza at 1:17 p.m. // Comments: 0