kenzaj.blogspot.com
"Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

Author
Know about me
Handle: Kenza
Birthdate: Jan. 4, 1985
Location: Ontario, Canada


Comments
What was said


Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Thank You
Blogger | YACCS | imood
And although edited beyond recognition, original coding/design by:
Yours-Tragically


Monday, October 22, 2007
oh wow, cheska ltns! was it you who sent tli a text for rob's email? as far as i know its still treboriangreill@hotmail.com, dunno if he got a new one or not tho..

other news.. meh i dont remember. i should update sometime, but so should everyone else. in the meantime, ive been debating redoing my blogger layout again.. dunno if ill ever get around to doing it or not, we'll see. now here, have something to ammuse you. After Faf camp fun stuff?

[21:27:14]Hyan : nice recovery
[21:27:15]Brokensword : grats
[21:27:16]Melchiah : Congratulations Karasu, you guys earned that one hard.
[21:27:28][GM]Jhanaka : I missed my dragon.
[21:27:29]Jhanaka's eyes brim over with tears.
[21:27:33]Rinoanwdl : lol
[21:27:33]Stokie looks at Jhanaka and panics!
[21:27:34]Rootsono : -.-
[21:27:35]Komoko : >_>
[21:27:35]Vilhem : y helo thar
[21:27:36] lol
[21:27:37]Eiryn : lmao
[21:27:37]Lilmage : BS MIssed
[21:27:38]Jaiyo : toolate
[21:27:38](Orient) GM lol
[21:27:38]Blackhatchy : you missed alot, nice response time
[21:27:38]Hyan : :o
[21:27:39](Buzzlightyear) GM
[21:27:39] rofl
[21:27:40][GM]Jhanaka : Good job on the slaying, though.
[21:27:40]Whitelighting : lmao
[21:27:41]Rootsono : hopefully u take action -.-
[21:27:43]Houdini : lmfao
[21:27:47]Livinlegend : lo fucking l
[21:28:00]Sangre steals the GM hate
[21:28:02]Thornton : are u a real GM xD
[21:28:02]Vajra waves to Jhanaka.
[21:28:05][GM]Jhanaka : This is just a buys area.
[21:28:20][GM]Jhanaka : Me? A real GM? Last time I checked I was pretty real.
[21:28:39][GM]Jhanaka : Level who's subjob?
[21:28:44]Mansin : Map's.
[21:28:44]Sangre pats Jhanaka consolingly.
[21:28:45]Melchiah : HAHAHA OMG OWNED
[21:29:00][GM]Jhanaka : I may be slow on the tells, guys, there is a lot going on right now.
[21:29:05][GM]Jhanaka : If I don't respond, forgive me.
[21:29:11]Elysse : Lost alot of exp on this <<
[21:29:16]Sangre forgives Jhanaka for being human.
[21:29:19]Juicifer : thats ur fault for getting up
[21:29:19]Brokensword : guys stand on his feet, you don't want Jhanaka to flail...
[21:29:21]Komoko : I want my 3k EXP back.
[21:29:45]Sangre : where are his feet?
[21:29:50]Sangre : and where's the tail?
[21:30:02][GM]Jhanaka : I'm sorry I just got lost for a moment.
[21:30:23][GM]Jhanaka : Well, I have distracted you guys long enough...
[21:30:26] lol i wanna rob that gms gear
[21:30:26]Traviant : no sword?
[21:30:27] r they that much of an ass to say this shit to a gm?
[21:30:29][GM]Jhanaka feels very examined...
[21:30:32]Yaha : wait
[21:30:33][GM]Jhanaka : Sword is too heavy..
[21:30:36]Zuaa : lol
[21:30:38]Yaha : i dont see you yet
[21:30:38]Sangre weeps in sorrow before Jhanaka.
[21:30:39]Whitelighting : wait dont go
[21:30:42]Peephole : you didn't distract me... long enough
[21:30:46]Traviant pats Jhanaka consolingly.
[21:30:47]Bennyboy : are you a ï'womanï(?
[21:30:49]Peephole : if you ctach my drift ^_~
[21:30:51]Jessicasimpson : i trade you autographs Jhanaka?:x
[21:30:53]Brokensword : are you hitting on the master?
[21:30:55]Eiryn cries and huddles in a corner
[21:30:55][GM]Jhanaka : Oh my...
[21:30:56] ppl at camp saying bs to gm lol
[21:30:59]Peephole : :D
[21:31:03] Jhanaka comedienne.
[21:31:08]Thornton : i dont see him , i dont think he real >.>;
[21:31:15]Vajra : so can you make nidhogg pop again?
[21:31:24][GM]Jhanaka : Okay boys and girls, I am being called to work, once more.
[21:31:25]Brokensword : I call a do-over
[21:31:28]Dohtem : nice try legacy though
[21:31:32](Finalnuke) its just another lame GM doing nothing
[21:31:33]Sangre : is it another HNM? which one!
[21:31:36]Zuaa : ï'Take care.ï( GM J
[21:31:38]Sangre : we can follow you to work
[21:31:38][GM]Jhanaka : Do try to play fair, and your concerns have been noted. I will review what has been asked of me.
[21:31:40]Jhanaka bows courteously to Sangre.
[21:31:44][GM]Jhanaka : Take care guys!
[21:31:44]Aerya : that's some hot armor
[21:31:45]Peephole : I'll catch you later GM~ :D
[21:31:46]Jhanaka waves goodbye to Sangre.
[21:31:50]Brokensword : our best to you, have a good one.
[21:31:50]Sangre waves.
[21:31:54]Sangre : ï'See you again!ï(
[21:31:56]Flyingsnow : ï'Take care.ï(
[21:31:57]Blackhatchy : thanks for......nothing?


          Posted by Kenza at 7:14 p.m. // Comments: 1


1 Comments:

Hey! Post more! :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Feb 02, 05:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment