kenzaj.blogspot.com
"Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

Author
Know about me
Handle: Kenza
Birthdate: Jan. 4, 1985
Location: Ontario, Canada


Comments
What was said


Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Thank You
Blogger | YACCS | imood
And although edited beyond recognition, original coding/design by:
Yours-Tragically


Wednesday, December 05, 2007
aeehhhhee, i so wanted to cry in a corner..

[22:15:47]Ptl> W.Abjuration: Legs - Crimson Cuisses
[22:15:49]Ptl> Legs DEF43 HP+25 MP+25 [FIR]+20 [LTG]+20 [WTR]+20 [DKN]+20 Movement speed+12% Lv73 RDM PLD DRK RNG DRG COR
[22:15:52]Nyphani> 10
[22:15:54]Damyen> 20
[22:15:56]Nyphani> 30
[22:16:04]Damyen>> i need em for me pld ; ;
[22:16:04]Thornton> 40
[22:16:05]Fucien> 35
[22:16:08]Nyphani> 50
[22:16:09]Fucien> 45
[22:16:11]Damyen> 60
[22:16:15]Fucien> pass
[22:16:15]Nyphani> 70
[22:16:18]Damyen> 80
[22:16:23]Nyphani> 90
[22:16:25]Chimax> nyph
[22:16:26]Damyen> 100
[22:16:27]Chimax> WOAH
[22:16:30](Wihla) wow
[22:16:35]Orient : goooooo
[22:16:42]Damyen>> hope ur happy >.>
[22:16:42]Chimax> there is a rule that if you never come sky farming you cant lot sky drops
[22:16:55]Damyen> orly >>?
[22:17:15]Jessicasimpson> yes ma'am
[22:17:19]Orient : she stil got 180points tho
[22:17:31]Damyen> so that mean my lowest winning bid gets it >.>?
[22:17:39]Chimax> it's ok
[22:17:42]Eiryn> prolly need to start over
[22:17:43]Chimax> Damyen for 100
[22:17:46]Damyen> D:
[22:17:51]Jessicasimpson> lol
[22:17:57]Fulgore> w
[22:17:58]Benisoni> pwned damy
[22:18:10]Chimax> no let it go
[22:18:17]Damyen> >.>
[22:18:23]Damyen> chimax why u do me liket hat D:
[22:18:27]Eiryn> should be 80 to damyen then
[22:18:37]Finalnuke> eiryn shhhh
[22:18:38]Eiryn> er 60
[22:18:39]Ptl> nyphani is ok
[22:18:43]Ptl> damyen @100
[22:18:45]Ptl> going 5
[22:18:47]Ptl> 4
[22:18:49]Ptl> 3
[22:18:50]Ptl> 2
[22:18:52]Munashii> nyphani can bid
[22:18:54]Ptl> 1
[22:18:56]Nyphani> can?
[22:18:57]Eiryn> ah kk
[22:18:59]Munashii> yes
[22:19:06]Ptl> do u still?
[22:19:17]Finalnuke> nyph want to bid more?
[22:19:20]Ptl> if u do bid now please
[22:19:28]Nyphani> eh pass
[22:19:33]Ptl> done
[22:19:37]Finalnuke>> do it lol i was just vetoing that you are allowed to bid
[22:19:42]Chimax> Nyphani never came to 1 sky farm since merge, im not trying to be mean im just trying to be fair
[22:19:53]>>Finalnuke : damyan would get mad at me :/
[22:20:09]Finalnuke>> dont mind it saturday we doign another kirin

[22:20:21]Hibryd : neither have I, but I got 2 e.heads >.>' TWO!
[22:20:22]Ptl> ok all ready??
[22:20:30]>>Finalnuke : ill bid on next one ._.
[22:20:31]Finalnuke>> chimax is just trying to be fair according to rules
[22:20:57]Finalnuke>> just hope 2 drops now


[22:24:30]Finalnuke>> tell me the truth since i cant rememebr, you were at skyrun last week thursday didnt you? or is ist just
[22:24:35]Finalnuke>> my immagination?
[22:25:00]>>Finalnuke : last time i went to sky i think was a thurs and they did gods not triggers
[22:25:36]>>Finalnuke : thats when they first started talking about this rule and i asked you about it @@;
[22:25:54]Finalnuke>> yea i was saying you are allowed to bid end of story




[22:38:28]Chimax> WOOT
[22:38:31]Cantsee> omfg
[22:38:31]Munashii> wow
[22:38:32]Webster> wow
[22:38:32]Breyn> osode
[22:38:32]Eiryn> HOLY SHIT
[22:38:32]Hibryd> nice drops!
[22:38:33]Benisoni> woot
[22:38:33]Freoniel> full drops
[22:38:34]Fulgore> wow nicce
[22:38:36]Eldron> Nice drops!
[22:38:39]Benisoni> hot :OL
[22:38:39]Drizzit> woooooow
[22:38:40]Ptl> Wlegs and osode and body and pole
[22:38:40]Finalnuke> good
[22:40:22]>>Damyen : you owe me a koki D:
[22:40:36]Damyen>> more like they went for a good purpose >.>?
[22:40:40]Damyen>> mrs.drk
[22:40:53]>>Damyen : i pull dynamis @@;
[22:41:00]Damyen>> i couldve used the resistance these have today at khimaira!
[22:41:04]Damyen>> and jormy
[22:41:14]Damyen>> and every god damn thing i tank!
[22:41:15]Damyen>> :O
[22:41:35]Damyen>> that and well year waiting for these not letting you ruin it for meh >>
[22:41:39]Damyen>> ty for passin though o_o
[22:41:53]>>Damyen : O.o; get mad at me then say ty, crasy pld
[22:42:11]Damyen>> 1 year for 1 thing does that to ppl ._.
[22:42:34]>>Damyen : look up last time i bid on anything :/
[22:42:50]Damyen>> yeah but ive gone to every kirin every sky run ever lol
[22:43:02]Damyen>> used points for few money things and my head
[22:43:04]Damyen>> koenig etc
[22:43:12]Damyen>> :D
[22:43:25]>>Damyen : well Congratulations! @@ make everybody not be mad at me!
[22:44:00]Damyen>> thing is muna already fucked me over on these once lol
[22:44:08]Damyen>> and he almost did it again today lol
[22:44:14]Damyen>> so they all knew that xD
[22:44:51]>>Damyen : glad he got them finaly, think hed hate me if i kept trying to bid against him >.>
[22:45:04]Damyen>> lol


[23:10:43]Webster>> you're a good person Nyphani, you could have easily won those pants :)
[23:11:19]>>Webster : @@; ty ._.
[23:11:40]Webster>> I was arguing on Vent on your behalf
[23:11:54]>>Webster : aww cute o.o
[23:12:01]Webster>> still kinda pissed about it that they would actually not let you bid
[23:12:12]Webster>> but then they said you could be so WIN for the taru!!!
[23:12:18]Webster>> could bid**
[23:13:01]>>Webster : well it does make sence that i should have to go to triggers, ive just been busy lately and when i do go
[23:13:07]>>Webster : its gods instead @@
[23:13:24]Webster>> yeah ; ; but RL > FFXI always!
[23:13:34]Webster>> I hope you get them, I have a feeling it's going to be VERY soon
[23:13:46]>>Webster : would be awsome o.o
[23:14:02]Webster>> Karma Nyph :) it always happens that way :P
[23:14:24]>>Webster : hope ppl dont get mad at me for it tho x.x
[23:14:36]Webster>> no way!!! I'm not going to let them if I have a say so!!!
[23:14:42]Webster>> no worries, I know you're a good person
[23:14:47]Webster>> i was in Ravens for a short while
[23:15:29]>>Webster : well hope everybody else knows ima use them for pulling, not just running around town faster o.o;
[23:16:02]Webster>> yeah :) we all know you'll put 'em to good use
[23:16:42]>>Webster : yay o.o; so many new ppl i dont know since merger @@
[23:17:24]Webster>> yeah, i feel the same but I think of it as new people to get to know :)
[23:18:27]>>Webster : yup yup o.o; im just paranoyed x.x
[23:18:40]Webster>> aww ; ;
[23:19:28]Webster>> well, if anything from Eclipse says anything to you let me know and I'll take care of it!



THANK YOU NICE PPL AHHHHHHHHHHFRHFDSLFDS i would have so quit hnm stuff if there wernt nice ppl like final and web to stick up for me ._.


          Posted by Kenza at 11:04 p.m. // Comments: 2


2 Comments:

I would have stuck up for you too! Stupid people getting mad at you like that. Lucky I wasn't there. I'd have to bring out my axe and let that stupid, ungreatful, selfish paladin know his place >:O Nyphnyph is great for passing even after they said you could bid. That's why I love the Nyphnyph <3

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Feb 02, 05:52:00 p.m.  

This is exactly why I avoid end-game crap... I dun wanna deal with all the drama crap I always hear about. If I was there I'd stick up for you tho!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Feb 02, 05:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment