kenzaj.blogspot.com
"Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

Author
Know about me
Handle: Kenza
Birthdate: Jan. 4, 1985
Location: Ontario, Canada


Comments
What was said


Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Thank You
Blogger | YACCS | imood
And although edited beyond recognition, original coding/design by:
Yours-Tragically


Monday, December 24, 2007
oh drunk ppl are so cute!!

(name) says:
BNoh
(name) says:
We;re drunk
(name) says:
Too mch
(name) says:
I ty[e worse thank you
(name) says:
THAN YOU
Kenza says:
go make freinds with your toilet
(name) says:
No
(name) says:
I don't throw up or get hang overs
Kenza says:
go look for your tooth brush?
(name) says:
It's next to me already
(name) says:
Sorry
Kenza says:
you take your toothbrush everywhere with you? O.o
(name) says:
I shall
Kenza says:
who is whatshisface?
(name) says:
Umm
(name) says:
I'l find a picture
(name) says:
I am gay for him. Obviously ??? com,s fris bit urh
Kenza says:
why do my msn links not work anymore x.x
(name) says:
You know
(name) says:
I'm not sure
Kenza says:
she whats?
(name) says:
I LIKE ??? MORE BUT SHHH
Kenza says:
oh ??? comes first, i get it
(name) says:
zzzznujp UOU OMLU KNOIWT HDI
(name) says:
DON'T TELL ANYONE
Kenza says:
haha
(name) says:
D:
Kenza says:
dude is cool, but needs better pants >.>
(name) says:
>.>
Kenza says:
so are you gunna remember saying any of this in the morning? <.<
(name) says:
Proably the I <3 ??? part bnut shhhh about that
(name) says:
I AM TOO MANLY
Kenza says:
ohoh, i know why its not working
Kenza says:
go look up how i make IE my default broser
(name) says:
Why nto?
(name) says:
Umm
(name) says:
No idea
(name) says:
Not mnow
Kenza says:
yes now!
(name) says:
NYLH HAL
(name) says:
UF I DID IT NOW I'D FAIL
(name) says:
Ask me tomorrow
(name) says:
Hallop
(name) says:
Why do I like ???? D: D: D: D:
(name) says:
ifr IS NJot manly and awesome to fall for somomne
Kenza says:
because she sounds like a superstar or salesperson
(name) says:
????
Kenza says:
yes <.<
(name) says:
She works as (editedit). Does that work as salesperson?
Kenza says:
how is that not manly and awsome?
(name) says:
I don't know
Kenza says:
nono, she sounds like... iono a salesperson from some TV show or something
(name) says:
I just, because IT'S ??? BUT I REALLY LIKE HER,
(name) says:
Shhh
(name) says:
I nebver talked to you about this tomorrow. I wont look like sucha bad ass asshole if this is ubluic knowledhe
(name) says:
I am banking on being a cool asshole, not a "I'm really nice and like ???"
Kenza says:
right, cause (name) does not care about anyone or care what they think >.>
(name) says:
Exactly
(name) says:
But I do care what ??? thinkis. What happened to (name)?
Kenza says:
he got drunk too many times o.o
(name) says:
No
Kenza says:
blame your toothbrush! its ebil!
(name) says:
Because I like ??? when I'm sober. And I talk to her all day every day
(name) says:
So I dont know
(name) says:
(name) feel odd D: D: D: D: D: I'd blame my toothbrush but he waqas usefull today
Kenza says:
hahaha, thats so cute
(name) says:
D:
(name) says:
I just reallt lie her. But I sunno,. WHY AM I TALKINV TO YOU ABOOT THIS>?
(name) says:
really like*
Kenza says:
a boot
(name) says:
ABOOT
(name) says:
You are Canadian
Kenza says:
righto
(name) says:
D:
(name) says:
It is not cute
(name) says:
I am no longer a manly man.
Kenza says:
it is when its not you!
(name) says:
But but It's not alll "I am (name) fuck you all. (editedit), STFU" it's liek "I am (name), I am almost nice. I <3 ??? and she makes be nicer"
Kenza says:
hahahaha
Kenza says:
i am almost nice..
(name) says:
I still gett to insult you kind of
Kenza says:
i didnt see the insault in there <.<
(name) says:
>.>
(name) says:
Shh
(name) says:
I DIDN'T TALK TO YOU TONIGHT,.
(name) says:
OK?
Kenza says:
ok!
(name) says:
Good
Kenza says:
im sure youll still insult me just as much as you did before
(name) says:
Probably
(name) says:
Wba
(name) says:
No
(name) says:
I still like her
(name) says:
STOP CONFUSINGME
(name) says:
It's weird Nypherz.
(name) says:
Like
(name) says:
I dont care if I neber date her, etc. It's just
(name) says:
I like talking and being with ehr and whtnot
(name) says:
STOP THIS. D: D: D: I've drank too much and hyou should not know this
Kenza says:
why cant everybody be that cute D:
(name) says:
Nooo
Kenza says:
yessss
(name) says:
(name) IS NOT CUTE
(name) says:
O I hate you
(name) says:
Good night
Kenza says:
no >:/
(name) says:
No?
(name) says:
GToo bad
(name) says:
Good night. >:/ Ask me about this when I'm niot drunk


names edited cause if anybody who knows whoever finds my blog, i didnt say anything o.o it was just too cute!! nobody say anything to anyone or ill stop posting cute things. that doesnt include comments, i like comments, just dont talk to anyone outside of this page about it, and dont assume you know who im talking about cause if someone asks who it is i dont want to say yes or no! noone important so dont worry, its just ammusing.

hum, waht else is new.. SE is retarded still. ive been playing FFXII and getting nothing productive done. should do dishes, should clean the house, should.. iono.. do anything, but no x.x

christmas at my oma's tomorrow i think, then christmas at my parents this weekend, funfunfun. hum, not much else to talk about so ya.. back to stareing at the screen or going downstairs to play ffxii more.


          Posted by Kenza at 11:30 p.m. // Comments: 0


0 Comments:

Post a Comment