kenzaj.blogspot.com
"Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

Author
Know about me
Handle: Kenza
Birthdate: Jan. 4, 1985
Location: Ontario, Canada


Comments
What was said


Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Thank You
Blogger | YACCS | imood
And although edited beyond recognition, original coding/design by:
Yours-Tragically


Wednesday, February 27, 2008
sorrow post










oookk a bit behind on posting, i kinda took a week off of pritty much everything while sorrow was here. sorrow is funfun! so what all did i miss? hmm well instead of trying to remember eveyrhting im gunna cheat and just copy-paste an email sorrow sent to her mom...
Bloggy PM :P
Sent at: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 pm
From: Sorrow

Hiya ^^/

So, let's start with the travel. It was smooth, although it was alot of waiting. And you know what? They don't have real food in the airport, in London. >.>; I ended up with a Sprite and Pringles. ; Anyways when I got to Canada there was this huge line to Customs and after 40min and getting my ass to the front of the line, the guy tells me I have to go to Imigrations. Then after 20min in the line for Imigration I finally got help from a girl. She was scary and asked alot of questions. I didn't know Bev and James last names, where they lived and stuff like that, so she was sceptical. I called James on the cellphone and he told me where they lived, what his job was and stuff like that. The girl let me go after like 10min. Scary shit. So remember that you need that kind of info if you're ever going to Canada.

After I got the hell out of the airport we went to McDonalds, like a drivethrough thingy and then we went home to their place and ate while chatting. They live in a this house with a guy named Michel, or something like that, he's a french guy. ^^ They got a huge tv 51" , oh and they also got Wii and PS3. lol And they got milk bags... LOL XD you know like milk in bags of plastic, it's so cool.
Dogger's nice, yeah, it's a dog. I'll take pictures, she's really cute. ^^ 8 years or something, can't really remember. I'm not allergic to her.

The second day Bev got up at around 8am, I jumped on her, but she still didn't get up until she had to. James was up a few hours before that and me and him talked rubbish for a few an hour or so while I ate breakfast. Then I went out playing in the snow, made a popgarden. (Don't ask ) Jump around in the snow, getting all wet. Dogger didn't want ot join me, but James was watching me for a good 30min. Was alot of fun. The wind is pretty cold here, but not too cold atm. Was down to -19 the other day, cold cold, the wind makes it worse. Anyways it was newsnow (lol if that's even a word) it was alot of it and and it was all puffy, hope it will snow again. After James went back in to take a shower I started to showel the driveway. I took the neigbours too while I was at it. I was enjoying myself, doing some work, showeling snow. The sun even came out and when I came back inside I thought I had a sunburn. Luckely it wasn't, James called it a windburned. whatever that is. XD

So after the snow and stuff I was wet all over and kinda tired, you know the good tired feeling, great. ^^ I went inside changed and James and I went out for lunch, Subway. Was good. ^^ Hope we go back to that place. Then we went bank and I got like 200CND that's like 1000NOK. After we came back home we talked a bit and watched Michel play this crappy on Wii, called No More Heroes. Just can't find the words on how crappy that game was...
When Bev came home after work we went to the jewelry store, cause Bevs ring didn't fit, yeah that's right! They are engaged, they are getting merried. How cool is that?

After going to the jewelry store we went to a bed store. XD James bought a bed right after christmas and the store got some kind of 60 day exchange deal. So we went back there to test out some more beds. After a few hours (yeah, had to try them out for 10+ min each) he got talked into taking this supersoft, but not too soft hotel bed (I think), queen size.
Then we went to pick up Adam and Lilly, some Pizza Hut pizza. ^^ Went home and watched more Firefly, yeah that reminds me, we watched Firefly the first day too. It's a really good series, too bad it's so short. It's actually the series before the movie Serenity.

Saturday Kristy came over and we went out and ate some steak, at a place called Kelsey's. Was some awsome meat. We also went to a Chapters, I didn't buy any books though. ^^; Ended the day with some more episodes of Firefly, which we also had started the day with I think. If it wasn't some awful anime series that I didn't wanna watch after the first episode. I think the first 4-5 days I went to bed at like 11-12pm.

Adam was hanging with us most of Sunday. We went to do some groceries store, it was super huge. A lot to look at and a lot to buy. Did you know they don't have brown cheese here?! hohoho, they don't even belive me.
Yeah, after that we went home and waited for James sister to get over, eating some chickenfingers and curlyfries. Ahh, now I remember, we finished Firefly that day. ^^
We went out to eat at errr... Local Heroes, the steak wasn't as good as it had been at Kelsey's. Kinda joked about trying out all the steaks in town. XD
Saw Serenity and went to bed kinda early I think. err...

Monday started with some awsome pancaces with maple sirup. Totally sweet breakfast. We also watched some movie called Domino, based on a true story, about a female bounty hunter in America. Wicked movie, good acting, famous peps and lots of action. Just the way I like it.
Since it was Family Day here in Canada, a new holyday thingy, everything was closed. So we spent the day infront of the tv. Awsome if you ask me. Then we watched some random first episodes of anime and ate the leftover pizza that was in the fridge.
James went to work around 6:30pm and me and Beverly watched 2 movies before going to bed. Enchanted (strange, but okay Disney movie) and The Nanny Diaries (drama, but both fun and cute). ^^

Got up at the usual time (11am I think), didn't bother jumping on Bev, too sleepy. Ate breakfast and then talked to James. I think actually got up at 10:30am and took a shower... lol So, we talked about who knows what and maybe watched some anime. After Bev came home we ate chickenfingers and curlyfries while watching some strange pshyco movie called Perfect Blue. It's a anime

Yesterday me and James watched some random first episode of anime. Then talked about Clovers for a few hours. Communication between leaders and members and the such. Wrote a few posts and got on Bavarias nerves, but that's all good now.
When Beverly got home around 3pm we went to eat at a Subway place and then to an anime shop down town. Hohoho, I didn't know Ottowa was the capital of Canada. It's lots of small citys made into one big one. Think James said it was about 800k peps if you counted all over the place.
Oh yeah, the anime place had alot of cool stuff. Posters, manga, anime, bags, dolls, clothes and other things that can relate to anime. I think we where there for over an hour, just looking. Too bad the anime isn't in Pal... It wasn't too expencive, but I didn't buy anything. Well, just a few manga books.
After that we went to a big book store, Chapters. It's like 4 of them in Ottowa and they pretty much got a bit of everything or a lot of everything. We spent almost an hour there too before we drove back home. Bev took a shower while me and James went back out to get some chickenwings and pop. Did you know that the moon was eclipsed at about 10pm est yesterday? ^^ That would make it 4am for you, so I bet you where asleep. Anyways, it was cool.
Think we saw a movie, yeah, Step Up. It was so and so, hope the second one is better. XD Then Bev went to bed and me and James watched a few more random first episodes of some animes.

Today I had a hard time getting up. Been getting up around 11am each day and before that between 8am and 10am, but today it was 11:30am! So yeah, I'm lazy even when I'm on vacation. ^^;
Bev came home before I even got to eat breakfast, so we had a hot dogs for breakfast/lunch and watched a movie instead. Bondocs Saints or something. Some Irish religious brothers shooting mafia. And this crazy police guy from the Speed 2 (the bad guy) and Spiderman (the green goblin). Kinda good, was sceptical at first though.
So now I'll do some schoolwork and write you this big ass mail. We'll probably eat something something tonight and watch a movie or some anime. Taking it easy. I'll write more later if I get the time or just tell you about it when I get home.

lots of hugs from ~Sorrow~

PS: My cellphone is dead. Didn't find a charger in time. Don't know if we will. I'll call you when I get home anyways.


im sure theres lots more to talk about but... i got a book on PHP and MySQL, so i wanna read it befor i get too lasy to do anything with it!


          Posted by Kenza at 9:38 a.m. // Comments: 0


0 Comments:

Post a Comment