i found some chocolate in my desk o.o this will keep me happy for a few days.. yumyumyum!
bittorrent is being anoying. maybe its just the 2 files im DLing, but they keep poping up with errors saying sometthingisomething integer expected blahblha something. no idea what that means, but i just go and click the resume button then it keeps going again.. eventualy pops up with an error again, but eventualy it finishes if i keep hiting resume. is this normal? are there any other torrent programs better then bittorrent? whats everybody else use(if anything)? i wish it had an option to pause and restart it whenever it had a problem like kazza did, but i havent found anything like that. seems like theres very few options for anything... at least it works for the most part tho, so thats nice i suppose O.o
FFXII: i hate fishing!!! its so imposible! finaly managed to unlock upstream and now im taking a break x.x fishing sucks. and zalara is ugly. time to go make progress in the actual storyline again.. then off to play in the necrol of nabudis!
National Treasure: Book of Secrets - went to the theaters to see it cause adam and lily wanted to go out. was a pritty good movie, kinda neat with the clues and junk and whatever. not fantastic, but pritty goodish.
The Comebacks - retarded. funny retarded, but retarded.
Posted by Kenza at 7:27 p.m. // Comments: 2
2 Comments:
We TOLD you the fishing was hard lol...
Leigh and I both gave up...
By , at Sun Feb 03, 09:18:00 p.m.
I use a program called Utorrent. It still downloads bittorrents and everything, just a different name...I don't know if its different than what you're talking about, but I figured I would put it out there anyway o.ov
By , at Mon Feb 04, 02:00:00 p.m.
