Listening to: Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You |
watched the first season of spiderman and its just as good as i remembered it, so yay~ also..
The Ringer - kinda funny movie? its pritty good. ammusing.
and michel bought a wii... O.o and this game. i cant figure out if i like it or find it totaly anoying. the CSs are such a cool/different kind of animation, but the gameplay is like.... oldold arcade game style. its.. interesting at least.
Posted by Kenza at 1:31 a.m. // Comments: 3
3 Comments:
ou, No more heros looks good, I've been following the news on it for months, the dude in that game geems awesome (same with his cat lol)
So Bev... has.. anything ELSE happened in your life you wanna share? Anything? Anything at all? *blink*
By , at Mon Feb 11, 06:37:00 a.m.
Wii FTW! Give me that friend code >:O
And that game looks...interesting o.O
And I wonder what Chris is hinting at o.o;
By , at Mon Feb 11, 07:12:00 p.m.
hey yeah! I want the Wiicode too! and his PSN name! darn that french guy! Darn him to heck!
By , at Tue Feb 12, 06:49:00 a.m.
