kenzaj.blogspot.com
"Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

Author
Know about me
Handle: Kenza
Birthdate: Jan. 4, 1985
Location: Ontario, Canada


Comments
What was said


Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Thank You
Blogger | YACCS | imood
And although edited beyond recognition, original coding/design by:
Yours-Tragically


Friday, September 05, 2008
From: Compromised Accounts (compromised_accounts@us.playonline.com)
Sent:September 5, 2008 8:49:32 PM
To: kenza_sj@hotmail.com

Dear Customer, We have verified the information you have provided on the notary form. Our records match the information you have given. Please contact the PlayOnline Information Center for further assistance with your account. We ask that you have the following information ready when you contact us. It is understandable that you may not have everything requested below, however please have the information that you have provided in past conversations with the PlayOnline Information Center.
Name:
DoB:
Address:
PlayOnline Registration code:
First 4 and last 4 digits of the credit card:
Email address that the Notary form was sent to:
Confirmation number of receipt of this email:

Thank you

Note: Please do not reply to this email. For all questions or concerns relating to this matter please contact the PlayOnline Information Center by chat or phone.


youre retarded, you just sent me an email saying you wernt going to give it back and we just sent the new form yesterday so theres no way you could have got it but HFKSDLFSFSSSSSSSSSSHTRUITRL I CANT BELEIVE IT


[22:52:39][GM]Iskaldur>> Hello Nwaaoh, Monk of Bastok. I'm GM Iskaldur and I am very sorry to hear that your account had been
[22:52:44][GM]Iskaldur>> compromised. Is this the account in question?
[22:53:04]>>Iskaldur : yup yup, just got it back a bit ago o.o
[22:53:25][GM]Iskaldur>> Have you read the Terms of Game Data Recovery yet?
[22:53:30]>>Iskaldur : yup
[22:53:38][GM]Iskaldur>> And do you agree to the Terms?
[22:53:48]>>Iskaldur : yes~
[22:53:58][GM]Iskaldur>> Excellent. Can you please tell me if any of your characters have been deleted or renamed?
[22:54:29]>>Iskaldur : yup, nwaaoh is supposed to be Nyphani, and caysee is supposed to be Rrosa
[22:54:46]>>Iskaldur : others were left the same
[22:55:38][GM]Iskaldur>> Did you wish to exclude any of the characters from the rollback?
[22:55:56]>>Iskaldur : nope~
[22:56:21][GM]Iskaldur>> Could you please verify your external e-mail address?
[22:56:30]>>Iskaldur : kenza_sj@hotmail.com
[22:57:42][GM]Iskaldur>> Thank you so much. I believe we have all the information we need for now. I'm so sorry for the
[22:57:58][GM]Iskaldur>> inconvenience. This must have been stressful for you.
[22:58:14]>>Iskaldur : a bit @@
[22:58:37]>>Iskaldur : and tyty too~
[22:58:39][GM]Iskaldur>> My account was compromised a few years back and it was terrible so I can sympathize.
[22:58:45]>>Iskaldur : aww D: /comfort
[22:59:10][GM]Iskaldur>> I've managed to bounce back. Had to give up on my relic though.
[22:59:39]>>Iskaldur : aww :/ too bad they didnt have the rollback system back then, thats no fun
[23:00:08][GM]Iskaldur>> Anyway, were there any other questions or concerns for me to address?
[23:00:23]>>Iskaldur : am i alowed to give away extra stuff here before i get rolled back or should i just leave everything the
[23:00:26]>>Iskaldur : way it is?
[23:01:43][GM]Iskaldur>> Where did you get the extra items from?
[23:02:04]>>Iskaldur : idk, its just stuff that was on the acct when i got it back that i didnt have when i got hacked
[23:02:22]>>Iskaldur : like god pop items and stuff, i assume the hackers were using me for sky farming i guess
[23:02:43][GM]Iskaldur>> Ah, I would recommend leaving it there. Sending those out may look suspicious.
[23:03:17]>>Iskaldur : okiday
[23:03:57][GM]Iskaldur>> Any other questions?
[23:04:31]>>Iskaldur : if youre ever on titan server and wanna work on relic again look up ravendynamis and maybe we can help :D
[23:04:53][GM]Iskaldur>> Aww, an incredibly sweet offer but I'm too lazy to farm like I used to.
[23:04:57]>>Iskaldur : i guess thats it for now, rollbacks still take about 3 weeks?
[23:04:58][GM]Iskaldur>> Thanks anyway ^^
[23:05:09]>>Iskaldur : aww~ thats too bad~
[23:05:11][GM]Iskaldur>> Hmm, lemme double check your records.
[23:05:44][GM]Iskaldur>> O
[23:05:57][GM]Iskaldur>> Oops. When was your account compromised?
[23:06:29]>>Iskaldur : sometime the night of dec 16th 2007
[23:06:54]>>Iskaldur : if theres an option for a date to rollback to might wanna make it the 15th to be sure o.o;
[23:07:00][GM]Iskaldur>> I don't think it should take that long since your account has already been investigted.
[23:07:08][GM]Iskaldur>> However I can't guarantee anything.
[23:07:20]>>Iskaldur : oh, well that would be nice~
[23:07:35][GM]Iskaldur>> Anything else I can assist you with?
[23:08:04]>>Iskaldur : nope, think thats it, thank you very much, youre the nicest GM ive ever talked to ^^
[23:08:12][GM]Iskaldur>> /blush
[23:08:16][GM]Iskaldur>> That's just flattery.
[23:08:17]>>Iskaldur : tho i havent really talked to many GMs cause ppl always make them sound scary >.>;
[23:08:31][GM]Iskaldur>> We're quite nice.
[23:08:44]>>Iskaldur : does DM Dave really exist? >.>;
[23:08:47][GM]Iskaldur>> Please take care, Nyphani. I wish you good evening and the best of luck with your restore.
[23:08:50][GM]Iskaldur>> Nope!
[23:08:59]>>Iskaldur : haha aww~
[23:09:25]>>Iskaldur : theres no way to befreind GMs is there? o.o
[23:09:37][GM]Iskaldur>> Unfortunately no. I'm sorry.
[23:09:51][GM]Iskaldur>> I'll be locking your account for the rollback now. Feel free to sign into the Viewer to check
[23:09:58][GM]Iskaldur>> on your progress in the future.
[23:10:03]>>Iskaldur : aw too bad~ tyty~

that was the most amasing GM ever.


          Posted by Kenza at 11:34 p.m. // Comments: 1


1 Comments:

NYPH OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I am like, crying right now in the tech center at my school and there are a bunch of people around but I don't care. I just did the update today before I left for campus so after I do my homeworks and stuff (if it doesn't take too long) I am so getting on and coming and running around you in circles (If you're on too that is) But oh my god I amso excited and happy!!! Took SE for fucking ever, but atleast you finally got Nyph back. Congratulations~~

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Sep 09, 11:52:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment